Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - 1-Dec-2023
1. Agreement to Terms and Conditions This Site/Application/Services (hereinafter referred to as "Service") is operated and provided by Chira Media Technologies Private Limited, trading as "Reeliv." By using, accessing, viewing, subscribing to services offered by Reeliv, including any webpage, feature, information, or data contained therein, you agree to be bound by and abide by the terms and conditions under which these services are offered. If any of these terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, please refrain from using any Reeliv services. You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to represent and bind the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use this Service if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
2. Changes to Terms and Conditions This Agreement shall remain in effect as long as you are using the Reeliv services. Reeliv reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions ("Terms") of the Service at any time without prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms at any given time. It is your responsibility to regularly review the Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, please discontinue using the service. Continuing to use the service implies your acceptance of and agreement to abide by the modified Terms.
3. Termination of Service Reeliv reserves the right to alter, amend, modify, or terminate the service or access to the service at any time, with or without cause. In its sole discretion, Reeliv reserves the right to terminate your access to the Reeliv services and related services or any portion thereof at any time, without prior notice.
4. User Registration To avail and use the Reeliv Services, you may be required to register with Reeliv. During the registration process, you agree to provide Reeliv with current, complete, and accurate registration information as prompted by the Service. You also agree to maintain and update this information to keep it current, complete, and accurate. Providing false, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete information, or if Reeliv has reasonable grounds to suspect such information, may result in the suspension or termination of your membership.
5. Age Restrictions Reeliv may delete the account of any user found to be below the age of 13 years after due diligence.
6. Password Confidentiality You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and not obligated to reveal it to any representative or agent of Reeliv. Membership is non-transferable. By using the service, you consent to receive communications from Reeliv electronically, including email notifications and posted notices on the Site/Service.
7. User-Generated Content You may post, submit, transmit, share, upload, or comment on various types of content ("Content") on the Service, subject to the respective terms and conditions applicable. You agree not to post, host, upload, display, modify, publish, transmit, or share any Content that:
- Belongs to another person without proper authorization.
- Violates or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or any other proprietary or privacy rights of any third party.
- Is harmful, false, misleading, unlawful, fraudulent, harassing, abusive, intimidating, accusatory, impersonating, or offensive.
- Is illegal, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, provocative, defamatory, indecent, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable.
- Relates to illegal activities or provides instructional information about illegal activities.
- Contains viruses, malware, or any other computer code that disrupts or limits the functionality of the Service or any computer resource.
- Violates any applicable laws or regulations.
You shall be solely responsible for any Content you upload, post, or share. Reeliv does not claim ownership of user-generated Content but may use such Content for various purposes without compensation or obligations.
8. Content Sharing and Privacy Content shared on Reeliv may be accessible, copied, stored, and used publicly by other users, whether registered or not. You are responsible for the Content you upload, post, or share.
9. Use of Service You acknowledge that Reeliv is an intermediary/service provider that facilitates access to the communication system through which information is made available by third parties. Reeliv does not initiate transmissions, select receivers, or modify the information contained in transmissions. Reeliv is not obligated to monitor or review user-generated content but reserves the right to review and remove content at its sole discretion.
10. Intellectual Property Reeliv does not permit or authorize the infringement of intellectual property rights. Reeliv reserves the right to remove content without prior notification if it infringes on the intellectual property rights of others.
11. Release of Information Reeliv may release member information if it believes it is in violation of the Terms or privacy guidelines, used for unlawful acts, subpoenaed, requested by law enforcement agencies or court order, or if Reeliv deems it necessary.
12. Jurisdiction This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Union of India. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, for disputes arising from the use of Reeliv sites/services.
13. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Reeliv, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and representatives harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from your use of the Reeliv sites/services.
14. Grievance Procedure If you have any grievances, please contact the Grievance Officer. If you believe that any content uploaded through this Service violates your rights as the rightful owner or prejudices you in violation of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011, please follow the grievance procedure:
- Send a written request or email with an electronic signature, identifying the infringing content.
- Provide precise identification and description of the content, including its URL.
- Include a declaration and undertaking, along with supporting documents, to establish your ownership or affected status.
- Share your contact information for correspondence.
REELIV (CHIRA MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED) #2934 AND 2934A, SECOND FLOOR ARERANGE COMPLEX EAST OF CHORD ROAD VIJAYANAGAR Karnataka-KA 560040 Phone: +91-80889 76776
15. Acceptance of Agreement By using Reeliv services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Agreement.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, you can send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org